help

i downloaded the csx sd40-2 from uslw and i got 2 errors with it

Error: Texture 'mesh_body/b_bump.texture' is missing or could not be loaded in mesh 'mesh_body\body.im', material 'local*hash-0a\kuid 219472 1799\mesh_body**body*3F659B8D*map2*m.onetex'.
Error: Texture 'mesh_body/a_bump.texture' is missing or could not be loaded in mesh 'mesh_body\body.im', material 'local*hash-0a\kuid 219472 1799\mesh_body**body*125DF776*map1*m.onetex'.
i dont know how to fix it

If you right-click the asset and Open it in Explorer, there should be a folder called "mesh_body". Inside that folder should be files named b_bump.texture and a_bump.texture. The error says those files are not there, so there may not be much you can do in the way of fixing it, unless someone here on the forums knows where the missing files might be found.

As Forester has said open the asset in explorer and double click on the "mesh_body" folder. You will see that a_bump.texture and b_bump.texture are missing the image files. Scroll down and you should see the main body images labelled sd40a and sd40b. Double click on a_bump.texture and replace the first line with "Primary=sd40a.bmp" then click save. Next go to b_bump.texture and replace the first line with "Primary=sd40b.bmp" and save. Then exit the window and in Content Manager click submit edits should resolve the errors for you.

for some weird reason it didnt work even though i followed the steps in your post carefully and i should have probably said this before but im using ts12 sp1. thank you hert for helping

Back