No patch currently available for this product

Dougea

When try to install 2022 Beta, yearly gold pass membership, I select the default setting for the patch setting then get the message "No patch currently available for this product" and that is as far as I can get. Can any body help with this problem thanks.
Doug

It seems that you have to download it from MyTrainz. Since what you will be getting is not a beta update of your existing version then you cannot get it through the patcher. Here is Tony's answer to a similar question in another thread.

TRS22 pre-orders do have access to a beta version of TRS22 right now. It's the same build number as the Trainz Plus version with different permissions. Grab the installer from MyTrainz, install, enter your username and you're up and running.

You say you have "Gold" and thus you should have "Plus" that comes with Gold. What is your update stream set on? Do you have a "Plus Beta" update stream available? Try it. All I know is that my Plus Beta stream gave me the update from '19 to '22 but it created a new and separate install (keeping the 19 install which is a good thing.)

Edit - new content below:

But I do see that there is a '22 online installer available now on my myTrainz account so perhaps 22 from the Plus Beta stream is no longer available.

I'd do what pware suggests. Download and do an install from myTrainz. Be sure to keep your '19 install.

Last edited:
Agreed, the installation process did not go smoothly for me either. On starting the installer, the default stream was "TNI Physics", and I was advised to "use the default stream". Curious, I clicked "Install", and of course got the "No patch available" message.

I then tried the TRS22 Beta stream. It started out downloading quickly, but then slowed waaaay down until the estimated time was 6-hours-plus. It then failed with a rather tangled-looking error message. I re-downloaded the installer and tried again, and this time it succeeded.

Inside TRS22, I thought I would try one of the philskene routes. I clicked 'download', and it proceeded, but when it got to the unpacking stage, this failed, with a series of error messages. I could still open the route, but it was (of course) missing a lot of assets. It also did not show up in Content Manager, so I don't know how I would go about deleting and then re-trying the route.

Just my 2 cents, for now. I watched the video by Approach Medium with great interest, and overall I am extremely impressed with the way Surveyor 2.0 works, and am looking forward very much to using it myself.

Thanks for that message. I was thinking I was the only person who had trouble figuring it out :) .

Last edited:
Back