TRS19 SP5 Beta 115653 now available

Patched TRS19 Plus Beta to 115653 and now my Launch Window indicates it is Platimum Edition and i have subscribed for the Gold Edition???
How do I fix this?
Also missing <kuid:-25:1487> Prod Passengers 2020 after downloading new and updated packages.
How do I fix this?

Last edited:
tested 2 same locs of mine with texture replacement and indeed, they cannot have 2 different liveries
please revert to before SP4, was working fine then

Just patched up to sp5 115653. The keyboard short cuts are not working correctly on the "fixed" test track. Place a diesel on the test track and hit Q and the brakes don't release. Hit F and the reverse lever doesn't move to fwd. Hit W and the reverse lever moves to fwd. Hit W again and the thottle moves up 1 notch. The locos don't appear to respond like they do in Driver.

Bob Pearson

TRS 2019 SP4 introduced a regression in Surveyor behavior related to environment settings on saving route. It would be good to fix this regression in SP5 - I'm not able to find any information about fixing it, therefore I'm posting it here.

Reproduction instructions

Prerequisite: the local date on your PC should be set to some autumn/winter days (e.g. October or December)

1. Create a route, go to "Edit environment" > "Location" and set the starting date for e.g. July 15
2. Put a couple of "Tree Sourwood 01" trees on the route - they are available as a part of the core game, and they are seasonal, so they nicely show what happens.
3. Save the route, do not save the session

Expected result:

* Tree should remain green, as the environment location does not change
* Configured date/time in "Edit environment" > "Location" does not change

Actual results:

* Tree loses all leaves and switches to winter mode (actually, all seasonal assets are affected)
* Configured date/time in "Edit environment" > "Location" remains unchanged

To reset the view, one needs to go to "Edit environment" > "Location", change the day to July 14, and then back to July 15.

The testtrack hotkeys, season issue and texture replacement are all fixed in the next update. Hopefully we'll get it out to you all this week.

Back