Curiosity

Isn't it Dec 1 in Brisbane now ..... albeit 12:45am. I guess they went to bed rather than have a late night in order to make the announcement! :)

In Brisbane QLD Australia it is now 06:30 on the 1st December 2021. The "announcement day" is now 6.5 hours old.

According to weather.com it is about 6:30 a.m. AEST so it shouldn't be long I would think. By the way, it is 71 F and raining. They tested live streaming on the N3V games YouTube channel so I guess the announcement might be broadcasted live there. https://youtu.be/CGRtsmV2SRU

Last edited:
I'm ready but I think they're going to announce it when we NAer's are off to bed:p:hehe:
Speaking about YouTube, might want to keep an eye on N3V's YouTube channel as they said they a live feed on 1 DEC (got that info from the dev testing the live stream on their channel in the chat box).

Cheers

I think we're already gathered, and it is well into the morning down there now! Nothing like anticipation eh!

Absolutely.

I'm going to watch for their livestream announcement and catch that as well, probably on the rewind because I have to bring dad for his driver's license renewal tomorrow.

Back