Can't log in to Beta

weevil

. . joined September 2001
After numerous problems the first time I tried the beta I completely removed it and went for a clean install. Just to make it super clean, I made a separate fresh install of TRS19 SP4 in a completely new folder. I pointed this at a completely new, empty local userdata folder. I then patched it to SP5 beta.

I can now not login. From the launcher I select "settings" and go to the "MyTrainz" tab. Under the heading "MyTrainz account:" it says "No MyTrainz login."

If I click on this it prompts me to create a new account. The option to login to an existing account is greyed out. Obviously I don't want to create a new account but to log in to my existing one.

Last edited:
had the same (read my first post in the beta SP5 thread)
if the little [Login] button is greyed out, you have tried too many times, I could however just whack the enter key and it went on

Use care. You don't want to create a NEW account. You want to enter your login and password of your existing account.

The problem is, after 3 or more attempts, the software ONLY gives the option to start a new account

I apologize. I was just trying to be helpful and not have others, who might be reading, create new accounts when they don't need a new account. When I installed TS22 I was prompted for a NEW Trainz account. I obviously didn't want that and as you said, you didn't either.

Back