MAC USERS BEWARE

BVM

Trainz 19 requires a 27 inch MAX with a big graphics card.

This vital information is buried on the TRAINZ sales page, that is it requires you to click down several layers before you find it.

Needless to say I didn't find it and having bought the package and support for a year and spent 45 minutes downloading it it hung half way through installation-not even a message to say why. After 48 hours technical support inform me that my computer is not suitable.

Sales refuse to give me a refund saying it is my responsibility to check the computer is suitable.

I think their approach is quite unreasonable and verging on dishonest.

Brian Martin

ps even if I was prepared to spend £2000 plus Apple say they will not have any until 2022!!

You may have noticed many mention windows, I think there is one programmer at N3V who likes Macs but Trainz mainstream is very much windows.

Cheerio John

[h=3]Apple Mac[/h]

[h=4]Minimum Spec[/h]

[h=5]Operating System[/h]

[h=5]MacOS X 10.12 (up to SP2)
MacOS X Big Sur (SP3 or higher)[/h]

[h=5]CPU[/h]

[h=5]Intel i5 2Ghz (M1 Supported in SP3+)*[/h]

[h=5]Memory[/h]

[h=5]4GB RAM[/h]

[h=5]Graphics[/h]

[h=5]Radeon Pro 555 or better with 1GB VRAM supporting OpenGL 3.3[/h]

[h=5]Disk Space[/h]

[h=5]30GB Free Space[/h]

[h=5]*M1 is only supported in TRS19 SP3 or higher[/h]

Maybe. I read the OP, and I couldn't understand a single word of this. So... spam reported.

To the OP: If this wasn’t spam, then I apologize. However, you’ll have to clarify your posts in the future, just to make sure it doesn’t look like spam. There’s a lot of spam posts here, so be careful. For hardware, I suggest going to Parts & Labour.

Again, sorry about that, OP. Just remember - be careful with what you post. Again, sorry if I’ve caused trouble for you.

Last edited:
Back