do i have to use winrar to install ts2009?

lemonyboiyy

epic guy
so, i really want TS2009 cuz its free and stuff but i dont want to get begged by winrar. Do i have to use winrar for installation?

i've downloaded ts2009, did you have the "this app has an unverified publisher" thing? is that normal?

Last edited:
I don't recommend deleting the RAR files because those contain the original sources in case you lose the CDP files and have to reinstall the assets again.

WINRAR installed fine for me. If you are talking about installing the application, then yes, that's a pretty normal prompt for installing applications.

One more thing...

If you don't receive a prompt right away, it's not that people are ignoring your post. Give it some time for a response.

i just wanna know if setup.exe has a verified publisher im very worried about malicious programs and this is my mums computer

i just dont like getting begged
can i please have an answer?

This is an international forum, there isn't always someone online that knows the answers to your questions... take a deep breath & give your questions some time.

Trainz 2009 is an older software. So probably isn't included in the UAC whitelist. If you downloaded it from N3V, then it is safe.

WinRAR is a completely separate piece of software & has nothing to do with Trainz. You do not need WinRAR to extract rar files, there are many other options for software that will extract rar files. 7zip is very popular & doesn't annoy you with "buy me" popups.

i got the ts2009.exe file from the giveaway and its free (i got it cuz im poor :( )
also i just have zero patience sorry

anybody here?

Last edited:
Back