Brazemore Sessions stymied by red signals

Belzedar

In TRS 2019, when I play the sessions Freight Hauler, Railway Festival and Shunting Day, I invariably get stuck at a red signal and can’t complete the session. I have replayed the session, being careful to follow the guidance so I am sure I’m playing it correctly.

In Freight Hauler, I can’t make any progress. In Railway Festival, I was able to move three of the Locos but then got stymied on the fourth.
The Sessions work OK in TANE.

Thanks.

Harlen

Yes, the Tane routes break in TRS19. I've gotten to the point where I only play Tane routes/sessions in Tane. If you want to play in '19 you can edit the session and delete the rule that stops the game if you run a red light.

Do all TANE routes break in TRS19?

Is there a way to tell which routes are TANE in TRS19? And are all of them broken?

If I re-purchase Bazemore will it overwrite the current program so that it is playable?

No, not all TANE rutes break in TRS19 but odds are pretty good something will go wrong. Especially if you save a "game/session" and reload it later to complete it.
You can pick up TANE for only $6.99 so why not run them in TANE?

You can tell the version (Tane or TS19) by the Build Version which is viewable in Content Manager. Here's a list of Build Versions:
https://online.ts2009.com/mediaWiki/index.php/"trainz-build"_number

Repurchasing Brazemore would be a waste of money. Nothing wrong with the Route/Session. But it's natively for Tane, not TRS19 and that''s the issue. As stated above, buy TANE for $6.99 and run Tane routes in Tane and you'll enjoy the Tane routes more.

Back