Things I'm Having Problems Finding

betsy662

While I'm getting used to my new copy of TRS2019, and so far, I like it, however, there is certain content I've had for awhile, and want to be able to run in TRS19, things like the High Speed Freight set, the Aero Train, the Pennsy T1 Duplex set, these are things I did purchase from N3V Games not all that long ago, so why are they not in my downloads?

I just did a quick check and found two of those in the Content Store. I had previously purchased the Nickel Plate High Speed Freight Set and it was showing as ready to be installed. I have not purchased the Aero Train of Tomorrow but could download and install it for $US3.20.

I could not locate anything called "Pennsy" but did find a PPR T1 - Fleet of Modernisation which I had also previously purchased and it was showing as ready to be installed - is this it?

From the Trainz Launcher select Content Store

Make sure that the Store icon is selected (blue) and in the text box at the top type in the name of the asset you want e.g. Aero Train of Tomorrow or just Aero should be enough. If you have already purchased the item it will show an Install button. If it has already been installed then it will show an Uninstall button. Clicking this will temporarily remove the asset from your TRS19 system but you can reinstall it later without charge.

Last edited:
Yes, those are the ones, I couldn't find them in my downloadable content, I did buy them at the time I was running TS2010 I believe, could be TS2012 when I got them, I do have them in my TANE instalation, I had bought them and was just wondering why they aren't still available to me, the only thing showing in my account at the moment is the Blue Comet!
`

Okay, never mind, I found it, when I read your post again, I looked at the content store, found all my downloadable content! Was wondering why TRS19 seemed so empty!

Glad it has been resolved. Purchased DLC downloads are, I believe, no longer automatically installed when you upgrade to a new version of Trainz. This is possible because you can now uninstall and reinstall the content whenever you need. Many of the DLC purchases I made many years ago I now have no interest in reinstalling in my current Trainz release, at least not for now, so I find this useful.

I can understand that, I was just used to it automatically downloading into the upgrade, but now that I noticed the content store, it also has things on there I'm not even interested in downloading, at least not at this time, so yes, however, I might download Kickstarter County!

Back