Having a senior moment where do I find the instruction to upload a new route?

Having a senior moment!! I want to upload a new route (The 3ft RR that time forgot) but I can't find the instruction steps to do it.

Can anyone point me to these instructions.

As usual my search ability has not turn up this information.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Dave

Dave,

Go to My Trainz.
Click on Upload Assets.

Choose language (optional)
Choose File - click button and browse.
Check box on the I agree statement
Click Submit.

This part is from memory, but I think I have the gist of it here.

The assets will be uploaded to a waiting area where you can then release them. You will receive an email confirming your uploads and should there be any issues, you'll be notified as well.

Hope this helps. It's been a while for me as well.

JCitron

Your instructions sound good and they are what I am looking for BUT I can't find the "Upload assets" button to click on. (under My Ttrainz") what am I missing
Dave

Now I'm really confused!!!!
Doing "My Trainz" "My content" I donot get a list of my content so I can't do anything else.

So then I tried something I went to cm and select my route and one of the options was upload to DLS I clicked on it and it seem to upload my route to the dls. (I did it twice so now I have versions loaded to the dls.

Any comments???
Dave

After fooling around i came up with the following procedure which I think will work:

First make sure the route description is put in the route title
second go into CM and select the route to be uploaded
next selection the option: upload to DLS

When done confirm the upload by going to "My Trainz and clicking on "My Content:
then click on "unprocessed" and it should be there.

I may have more to say after my route is processed but I'm hopping it works.
Any comments
Dave

PS I would NOT have gotten this far without your help[

You should be able to just select your route in CM, right click and use the "Upload to DLS" option. That said, I always use the process described by John.

You should get an approval e-mail within a couple of hours but this seems to depend on when the validation process decides to wake up and process uploads. The uploaded asset(s) take about 24 hours to appear on the DLS.

I hope you checked that all dependencies are either on the DLS or built-in.

Now I'm really confused!!!!
Doing "My Trainz" "My content" I donot get a list of my content so I can't do anything else.

Any comments???
Dave
You should get the following selections, just select upload content to start. List your content shows all the content you have uploaded.

Upload Content

Unprocessed Content

Preview Area * Optional Step

Waiting Area

List Your Content

Thanks guys for all your help. The light bulb finally clicked on and I think I know what I'm doing. LOL

My upload is setting in "Unprocessed"

I don't know why I always seem to have a hard time with new things but I do. However; I know that if it wasn't for everyone's patients with me I would never find my way out of the woods.

I can now say HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN.
Dave

Back