SP4 files gone [solved]

steve123

After intalling SP4 all my content has been deleted, years of work and its all gone.
Any ideas before i loose it completely and go off my tree.
Regards stephen

Steve check your local folder. To get to it unhide all folders and protected files then go to C:/Users/your name/AppData/Local folder and look for the N3V Games. It should still be all there, what happened is that the new install created a new local folder that does not have your older data, and you need to point Trainz to your older folder, there is online help for doing that.

When you find it back it up to an external Drive to protect it, you need to always protect your Data just in case of a PC or Hard Drive Failure.

Do not forget to reset your Folders to hidden after you find it and get it saved, or moved.

Last edited:
Yes thank you,, i remember now having to do that before, isn't getting old great,, now i can't remember how i did it before,
Thank you
Stephen

On the main launcher click settings and then click the tab install and there you can change where your data folder is.

Your Welcome! Yea. getting old is in my nature as well.
hert is correct use the Launcher to point your Trainz to the correct Folder, that should be easier.

Back