UMR2022 testing

neilsmith749

I've sent the route out to a couple of testers (thanks Paul and Robert), and haven't had too much in the way of problems reported.
If you'd like to try it out, and let me know if you see any major issues, please PM me your email.

NOTE: I've built this using TRS19 PLATINUM EDITION, with the associated routes installed. Based on that, all assets should be on the dls. If you're not using the Platinum edition, this probably isn't for you, because of all the dependencies that you'd be missing.

Hopefully N3V will be able to make ALL assets available to everyone.

Ty for the great work Neil
looking forward to see what you have added in UMR2022, any spoilerz?

I have suggested a clear color coding when placing items in Surveyor,
so it's easier for route creators not to use payware items, hope n3v will 1 day use that idea

UMR2021 is the only American route I have and use here.
Was not happy when SP3 made the trains drive at a 45 degree angle lol
but that has been corrected in SP4.

With my Set-Driver-Condition-Rule I turn pfx and physics off for all locs in the museum
makes it perform better.
thanks for the great route
greetings GM (waiting patiently)

Thanks to all - I'll be home over the next day or two, so look for a link from FILEMAIL.COM - it may end up in the spam folder.

I got 2019 North American edition and I downloaded a PRR Altoona route that has several missing dependencies because they are built in from platinum probably. So that means I have to rebuy 2019 but platinum? Does it upgrade my existing installation or does it install separately?

I got 2019 North American edition and I downloaded a PRR Altoona route that has several missing dependencies because they are built in from platinum probably. So that means I have to rebuy 2019 but platinum? Does it upgrade my existing installation or does it install separately?

I really don't know the answer to that. I've heard that most of the common "missing" assets are from that Italian route - can't remember the name.

Hello,
I may be able to help on this a bit later. I installed into a new clean base install with no routes added. (UMR is only route in game except KS2) I have 63 missing assets for the Route and 64 missing assets for the Session. I'm now going to add "base" routes and we'll see how many assets show up with the installs.

Missing assets is more an issue with the routes you have installed. Not whether your app is Standard or Platinum. Granted, Platinum may have come with certain routes that supply assets, but the routes really are separate.

I loaded you route and session and I have 2 missing. <kuid:-25:1405>, <kuid2:173286:600008:1>. Any idea which route or session these are part of?
Thanks Carl

PS. after doing some checking I see that I need to install this in build 114800. Then the <kuid:-25:1405> show's and is General Goods. Still did not fined <kuid2:173286:600008:1> by slave-driver.

Last edited:
I loaded you route and session and I have 2 missing. <kuid:-25:1405>, <kuid2:173286:600008:1>. Any idea which route or session these are part of?
Thanks Carl

PS. after doing some checking I see that I need to install this in build 114800. Then the <kuid:-25:1405> show's and is General Goods. Still did not fined <kuid2:173286:600008:1> by slave-driver.

I have a feeling that the slave-driver kuid was a commodity for ballast, which I thought I deleted. I'm not at home now, so I'll check when I get there.

Update - indeed, the listed kuid is the commodity ballast. I'm pretty sure I've deleted it from the route, but it must still be listed in the config. If I can find it, I'll delete it. It's not part of the route.

Last edited:
As info only: (not asking for help)

UMR2022 installed into a relatively fresh copy of 114800 (few routes) with TRS-19 Platinum "regional" routes installed (Golden, Cornish, Edinburg Dundee, Sebino, Niddertalbahm, and "Additional Tane Assets for TRS19")
- I end up with 17 missing assets for the route and 18 missing assets for the session.
- I'm going to compare UMR2022 missing assets list against myu SP3 install of UMR2021 with no missing assets.
- For fun I also installed in newly released TS2022 game beta install and ended up with 27 missing assets for the Route and 28 for the Session.

UPDATE - NEEDED ASSETS in addition to those installed with "regional" routes above
- Payware assets from ECML Kings Cross are needed .. after installing ECML I have only 9 unknown assets for Route, 10 for Session.
- <kuid:334896:38035> JR Wood Fense (Style 1) (Payware - Brazemore Yard, C&O Hinton)
- <kuid2:35412:28282:1> S&C People Male 20 (Payware - Healesville)
- <kuid2:84609:28615:1> Jaguar Mk2 Red (Payware - Healesville)
- <kuid:203465:10621:1> n Buldozer t 170 a12 (Payware - C&O Hinton)
- <kuid:156765:1476> Bettendorf truck high detail (Payware - Hinton - CO Kanawhat Freight 2)
- <kuid:453099:100952> FFR Dirt & Leaves 01 (Payware - C&O Hinton)
- <kuid2:453099:100531:50> FFR Cattails (Payware - C&O Hinton)
- <kuid2: 453099:100251:50> River Birch (Built-in in SP3)
- <kuid:303612:1> Dodge Ram (Payware - built in - "Fossil Fuels - Kickstarter Co" <kuid2:523:19723125:17>)
- <kuid2:173286:600008:1> Shown in Kuid Index as "Ballast Hopper" (not found in UMR2021?)

SUMMARY:
So after installing Tane Kickstarter Co, Healesville (both older and TS19), Hinton, Brazemore, and ECML (plus regionals given above) I'm down to 1 missing assets in Route and Session, shown as last item in list above.

Last edited:

UMR2022 installed into a relatively fresh copy of 114800 (few routes) with TRS-19 Platinum "regional" routes installed (Golden, Cornish, Edinburg Dundee, Sebino, Niddertalbahm, and "Additional Tane Assets for TRS19")
- I end up with 17 missing assets for the route and 18 missing assets for the session.
- I'm going to compare UMR2022 missing assets list against myu SP3 install of UMR2021 with no missing assets.
- For fun I also installed in newly released TS2022 game beta install and ended up with 27 missing assets for the Route and 28 for the Session.

UPDATE - NEEDED ASSETS
- Payware assets from ECML Kings Cross are needed .. after installing ECML I have only 9 unknown assets for Route, 10 for Session.
- <kuid:334896:38035> JR Wood Fense (Style 1) (Payware)
- <kuid2:35412:28282:1> S&C People Male 20 (Payware - Healsville)
more coming....

Great sleuthing! Once we get it narrowed down to what is "missing" or "unknown", I'll try to replace those objects with known ones. Thanks for the great work!

I don't have anything missing so I thought I would look up kuid <kuid2:173286:600008:1> 'WRRW Ballast1'. When I click 'List Dependencies' it brings up kuid <kuid:-3:10040> 'Bulk Load' which is 'Misc' and 'Built-in'

Last edited:
I tracked to missing asset to a BNSF Ballast Hopper car available from expired websites (wayback machine) - I downloaded it and it merely had other missing assets associated so I dropped it. Maybe I'll take another look from another listed site. (kuid index)

Last edited:
Great sleuthing! Once we get it narrowed down to what is "missing" or "unknown", I'll try to replace those objects with known ones. Thanks for the great work!

Do you want individual asset info from the "Regional Routes" and ECML? I didn't seek the individual asset, just installed the whole route. Happy to do it (as time allows) if you wish. I figure it's one way I can provide "thanks" for the route.

Do you want individual asset info from the "Regional Routes" and ECML? I didn't seek the individual asset, just installed the whole route. Happy to do it (as time allows) if you wish. I figure it's one way I can provide "thanks" for the route.

When I get a chance over the next few days, I'll try to replace those 9 assets with known assets. At least you've narrowed down which routes need to be installed to get all the assets. Great work!

Hopefully all assets will be available to everyone soon. This is getting way too confusing, especially for newer users.

UPDATE - NEEDED ASSETS in addition to those installed with "regional" routes above
- <kuid:334896:38035> JR Wood Fense (Style 1) (Payware - Brazemore Yard, C&O Hinton)
- <kuid2:35412:28282:1> S&C People Male 20 (Payware - Healesville)
- <kuid2:84609:28615:1> Jaguar Mk2 Red (Payware - Healesville)
- <kuid:203465:10621:1> n Buldozer t 170 a12 (Payware - C&O Hinton)
- <kuid:156765:1476> Bettendorf truck high detail (Payware - Hinton - CO Kanawhat Freight 2)
- <kuid:453099:100952> FFR Dirt & Leaves 01 (Payware - C&O Hinton)
- <kuid2:453099:100531:50> FFR Cattails (Payware - C&O Hinton)
- <kuid2: 453099:100251:50> River Birch (Built-in in SP3)
- <kuid:303612:1> Dodge Ram (Payware - built in - "Fossil Fuels - Kickstarter Co" <kuid2:523:19723125:17>)
- <kuid2:173286:600008:1> Shown in Kuid Index as "Ballast Hopper" (not found in UMR2021?)

SUMMARY:
So after installing Tane Kickstarter Co, Healesville (both older and TS19), Hinton, Brazemore, and ECML (plus regionals given above) I'm down to 1 missing assets in Route and Session, shown as last item in list above.

I've done some editing, and hopefully those last 10 offending assets have been taken care of. The fence that was mentioned may still be a problem though. I tried to replace it using the bulk-asset-replace tool, but I'm not sure whether it worked. And as I'm not really sure on where it was used in the route, it may still be there. I'm sure it's not a big deal if it's missing. I don't remember using that asset, so I'm sure it wasn't used a lot.

Thanks to everyone for their help. I'm pretty pleased with the results so far. Let me know if you find anything weird happening!

I've run the supplied session for hours jumping on and off AI trains. So far AI has behaved well and I've seen nothing wrong with the Route, whether trackage or scenery (though I can't honestly say I've had my eyes glued to the screen every second.)

I've even loaded it up and ran it in the brand new TS22 beta and a short run worked fine.

Last edited:
Neil,

Thanks for the quick response!

One thought; Isn't the UMR getting a bit long?

And........

One question; is the windmill blade plant off line?.......Ahhh, Found it, out past Deston.

SO far this looks just fine in my build.....115628
The only bad thing that I see is that tree that flashes like neon as you go past it!

Dave

Last edited:
Also, the wind turbine factory is at the Eastern end of the Halden sub, in the little town of Lyne.

There are two wind farms to deliver them to - one North of the railroad museum, and the other at the North end of the Milton sub.

Hi Neil,

Based on what Iam seeing regarding the "flashing" tree, I would not change anything just yet.
I think it is a function of this Beta. So far I have only seen it while in Driver, not in Surveyor 1.0.

I have yet to make a real stab at trying S2.0....Grin!!
(you know, Old Dog....New Tricks)

Back