Has anyone made F45s for Trainz?

Great-Northern-Fan54

Big Sky Blue is the best
I was wondering if anyone had make some F45s (besides the ancient TUME ones) for Trainz. Has anyone ever made any? I would really like to know

N8PHU is bringing back the old Virtual Motive Divison F45/FP45s, so please be patient!

*waits patiently faster*

In all seriousness, n8phu is doing some real fix-up work here, animating wheels, adding custom cabs, fixing meshes, etc. Don't pester him please!
He's also bringing back the old GP9's and SD45's from what I know.

F45's include:
ATSF (Warbonnet, Freightbonnet, Bookend)
BN
GN (I assume you want these)
MRL
WC
Maybe MILW.

Last edited:
I'm not really sure, but if they do, I think that will be payware. I'll just stick with any freeware for now and if more F45/FP45 models come out in the future (both freeware & payware), I think there should be some comparison review videos of them.

Ohohoho, rumors and speculation!

Well, NS37 was previously a member of VMD (Virtual Motive Division), so he may have made the original F45 and FP45, so he could have made new models for JointedRail. This is just a theory, we need confirmation from NS37 or n8phu or someone at JR or the now defunct VMD.

That makes me curious, how did VMD go under?

The same way that all payware producers go under. One person bought their products and then gave it to all their friends whom then shared it with all their friends until someone uploads it to a website for the world.

The same way that all payware producers go under. One person bought their products and then gave it to all their friends whom then shared it with all their friends until someone uploads it to a website for the world.

Never thought of that scenario. Kinda sad how people can't just spend a bit of money, once someone pirates the asset it puts companies out of business and people out of jobs. The selfishness of some people :confused:

That makes me curious, how did VMD go under?

I couldn't point to that as a direct cause. The others just moved on to new things or didn't have the time to devote to VMD as they once did. I of course moved on and started JR in 2009. There were talks a few times of a revival but it just couldn't come together.

More updates on the thread subject tbd.

Would be nice to see an updated model with all the "bells and whistles". Like gecko scripts, arn and such.

Back