Thread: anyone know what happened to diecastgalore ?

Default anyone know what happened to diecastgalore ?

I always used to look forward to the creations of diecastgalore as he is one of the few content creators who caters for eras I model , such as the 1940s 50s, all of a sudden he stopped posting stuff in Jan 2021, either content or posts in general, in addition to his content, he also seemed a nice guy , I do hope hes not a casualty of the pandemic , the discussion forum app indicates hes active but as we know that not always an indication that someone is alive and kicking, DCG if your are out there, let us know !
    Last edited by dangavel; December 7th, 2021 at 12:53 AM.
    WARNING! The Surgeon General has determined that the use of the simulator Trainz is highly addictive,

United States of America, Nebraska, Lincoln

Still alive and well. On a self imposed hiatus from Trainz. I may ease back into creating a few things next year, it depends on all those surprises that lurk just beyond the horizon. Sometimes you start to become so entrenched in this stuff that you lose track of other stuff in life, likewise for that other stuff as well. I'm sure the creative bug will bite me again. I just really never know when...

Blog Entries

I find taking breaks helps in creativeness . It's the idea files I have issues with . Hope your good , and enjoy your work .

Matt
    work hard, Play harder

Quote Originally Posted by diecastgalore View Post
    Still alive and well. On a self imposed hiatus from Trainz. I may ease back into creating a few things next year, it depends on all those surprises that lurk just beyond the horizon. Sometimes you start to become so entrenched in this stuff that you lose track of other stuff in life, likewise for that other stuff as well. I'm sure the creative bug will bite me again. I just really never know when...
    Nice to see you are ok, a break does us all a bit of good I had one a few months back, feel more enthusiastic now, anyway its good to know you are still among us !
    WARNING! The Surgeon General has determined that the use of the simulator Trainz is highly addictive,

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by diecastgalore View Post

Evening Sir Diecast,

Also glad to hear you are doing OK......

This world of ours, is definitely hectic and not full of fun surprises

There is a saying, IT THE PAUSE THAT REFRESHES" and sometimes, you need to stop and regroup, etc........

Will be here when your ready to come back into the group.......

Thank you for all the nice items you've made for us too!