Texaco Fuel cars

PivBoi

Trinidad Kiddo
ive been watching some old Trainz vidieos and i noticed some TEXACO fuel cars which ive been looking for a while

is it payware or freeware?

texaco.png

ive been watching some old Trainz vidieos and i noticed some TEXACO fuel cars which ive been looking for a while

is it payware or freeware?

Payware;

<kuid:156765:1523> Texaco 3-dome HW tank

Included with this Route;

<kuid2:661281:100035:1> C&O 2-6-6-6 H8 - New River Mining Coal Run

That is an old paintshed mesh. Search the DLS for Texaco in the description and you will find a bunch including the one pictured. Be sure to tick all the versions of trainz.

That is an old paintshed mesh. Search the DLS for Texaco in the description and you will find a bunch including the one pictured. Be sure to tick all the versions of trainz.

No I believe those are the old simulatortrain freeware when he was with RRmods, probably 10 years ago. And yeah looks like it was picked up and used in a payware package.

Last edited:
No I believe those are the old simulatortrain freeware when he was with RRmods, probably 10 years ago. And yeah looks like it was picked up and used in a payware package.

Correct. That's who I see when I check my installed content. The single-dome version is not payware, but the 3-dome version is.

Back