Missing KUIDs

Alco_P-A

Where might I find Kdrivers 2 missing assets? 43955:51004 and 43955:55002 for the K-36? Not on the DLS. Thanks.
Alco_P-A

Went to the prowlers den and dl the locos and assets and the ones that come up missing are modified and faulty and won't dl. DL K-27s with same outcome. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Any idea how to add these missing assets if you find them on external sites? I thought it was a simple means of downloading the cdp file, moving it from Downloads to the folder with the others, but I did that last night, and the game couldn't read the file, even though it seems legit

Mutton, If you have windows 11 installed there is now a problem with gettin cdp files into both Tane and TS19 as I have found to my cost as drag and drop dows not work now. the only way I have found is to go from content manager got to the top left file, import content files and then point it in the direction of the cdp's on your HDD or you can go file import content folder as well.

Sorry Steviez but that's wrong information. I do have windows 11 and have just confirmed that drag and drop works fine in TRS19 build 114800 content manager so not quite sure what the problem is there. Just out of interest where did OP say he was on windows 11?

It certainly is not working for me neither from winzip files nor cdp's in root directories. And has not been doingso since win 11 was installed and the latest version of winzip into both Tane and TS19 otherwise I would not have said so. And besides that I was offering anotherway of introducing cdp's to content manager. :)

One thing to ensure is that you extract the cdps from the winzip first, trying to drag and drop from an open archive will not work.

Last edited:
Sorry Steviez but that's wrong information. I do have windows 11 and have just confirmed that drag and drop works fine in TRS19 build 114800 content manager so not quite sure what the problem is there. Just out of interest where did OP say he was on windows 11?

When I just moved it from Downloads to the TANE folder, I was on Win10. Just upgraded, so haven't tried anything yet. (And is ANYTHING from Microshaft really worthy of being called an "upgrade"?

Hi SP4ever, simply copying or moving the downloaded cdp file to a TANE (or any Trainz) folder won't as far as I am aware 'install' the asset(s) contained in the cdp into Trainz. Firstly which folder are you moving things into, Trainz needs a very structured approach to its folder structure so that its internal database can keep track of everything.

To install a downloaded cdp file, firstly if it's part of a zip or rar then extract it - copy the archive to a folder and r.click select 'extract here' is usually quickest option. Open Trainz, Select Manage Content the content manager will open. Then r.click and hold down the button over the cdp file you previously extracted and drag it over the content manage window. You will see another window pop up which shows the installation progress. I hope I'm not stating the obvious here and that I can help if you have any issues.

thanks

Even though my profile doesn't indicate so, I DID have TRS2006 and 2010. Slowly these things are coming back to me. I figured out how to add cdp files and even to fix config files to remove dependencies that can't be found (most of those are products)

Back