I've broken my wrist....

DARTrider

Goofy Fictional RR Owner
Hey everyone, this was typed with one hand so excuse any spelling mistakes :)

Just today I fell down a few steps of my staircase, and broke my wrist. I want to say that there might not be many updates, reskins or pictures from me for a while.
Thank you for being understanding.

:)

Ouch! Sorry to hear that. Well, you did well one-handed in our post above, so now you can practice being ambidextrous! Seriously, I hope you heal quickly and will be glad to see you back posting again soon!

Ouch, what a bummer mate! Good change to rest anyway with a perfect excuse, so enjoy, if that's possible and not too frustrating.

I'm sorry that you fell and on September 18 my feet came underneath me when I was walking down our hardwood steps and I jammed my left middle finger and part of the rail on the right side the wall came out some

icon9.png
I've broken my wrist....

Sorry to hear about your fall and broken wrist. Prayers for you healing and a speedy recovery. :)

Sorry to hear of this, you have my sympathies.

I have to wear a very stiff brace on my mouse arm/wrist after I use the PC for 2 hours, then after a minimum of 30 minutes I can remove it and carry on. (carpal tunnel problems)
I also live in a bungalow because I have vertigo and can't use stairs, but I do have 3 steps leading to my garden which I have to be very careful with.

So, I wish you well and a speedy recovery.

Cheers,
Graham

Back