Name of particular track/object

SP4ever

Greetings, fellow Trainzers.

I played TS2010 for a couple of years, putting up with frequent crashes, glitches and a buggy Content Manager. But when it worked, it was wonderful. I just got TANE for an unbeatable price, and I marveled at what I remembered, including some of my favorite creators (majekear, davesnow, diecastgalore, msgapper, ish6, dinorius_redundicus, boat, and so many others I know am missing some people worthy of praise).

But there is one thing I can't for the life of me find nor can I remember what's it called. It's a track or object that essentially serves like hidden staging tracks in a model layout. Lets trains come and go and is customizable.

I am sure thousands of you know exactly what I am looking for. Just hoping one of you can tell me what it is.

That wouldn't be a 'Portal' by any chance? (No relation to a tunnel portal, although they resemble a tunnel mouth that generates, and acts as a destination for, AI trains) There should be a number included in most Trainz versions by default so just type 'portal' and you should find what you're looking for. :)

Last edited:
That wouldn't be a 'Portal' by any chance? (No relation to a tunnel portal, although they resemble a tunnel mouth that generates, and acts as a destination for, AI trains) There should be a number included in most Trainz versions by default so just type 'portal' and you should find what you're looking for. :)

That's exactly it. Thanks, friend. Saved me a lot of pointless searches, memory probes (and possible aneurism)

Back