European and British Narrow Gauge Screenshots

Re post #120 johnarran
Many thanks for the kind words. Fine tuning 'screenies 'in TRS22+ is hard to achieve, I much preferred TANE.
Still one must persevere.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Cheers, Ken

re post #115 KotangaGirl
Thanks for the compliment Annie, I hope that you are safe from the storms in NZ.

<picture snipped>

Cheers, evilcrow

My daughter and I, - we were lucky Ken and came out of it unscathed. A lot of other people didn't. I certainly don't want to go through that again.

Seeing your screenshots is a wonderful cheer up though.

Ah! St Austell Brewery ales, must be in Cornwall... Mines a pint of "Proper Job" please!

Nice shots, evilcrow.

Rob.

Re post #123 robd.
Thanks for the compliment Rob.

Following a day's 'linesiding' at Seven Stars Inn, it's off to the pub that gave the station it's name for a few pints of "Proper Job" at 1950's prices!!!

Cheers, Ken

Thank you Annie and fant_autentico for the compliments
Its all down to in the main to , edh6, steveflanders and clam1952 for providing the assets, there are of course others.

Cheers, Ken

re post #129 johnarran and post #130 neville_hill
Thanks for the compliment gentlemen, a touch warmer shot follows.

Cheers, Ken

re post #132 ericmp
Smashing shots of the Brocken. Brings back memories of my visits to the DR Wernigerode system in steam days, but in those days the branch to the Brocken was strictly out of bounds, you can see why in your last shot. How times change !!!

WIP

Cheers, evilcrow

I've gathered up my 5+ year old 3ft gauge Sumwheir District Railway from TS2012 and taken it across to TANE. It's going to need a little tidy up here and there, but I'm making progress with it.

A sparrowcam view over Friars Stumble. I'm using Steve Flanders's Irish West Clare goods wagons and Tralee & Dingle coaches.

PQN6rE2.jpg

'Malta' class Beyer-Peacock at Hobbs End.

7GDXVvW.jpg

ub7Sd9a.jpg

A view across the station yard at Bishops Tenpenny.

KOUNXZz.jpg

Another snap from the Sumwheir District Railway. No.3 is a Manning-Wardle tram engine that was originally built for a tramway in India.

k81eRTa.jpg

Another snap from the Sumwheir District Railway. No.3 is a Manning-Wardle tram engine that was originally built for a tramway in India.

k81eRTa.jpg
Nice route, are you ever going to release any of your work, or do you prefer to keep it all in house ? ( given the difficulties of assuring all assets are on the DLS, I don't blame you if you DO keep your stuff in house )

Back