European and British Narrow Gauge Screenshots

A RhB train on its way from Tirano station to the Brusio spiral viaduct. All screenshots taken in TRS22beta on Tomasdevic's Bernina route.<kuid2:338799:100114:1> RhB - Bernina and Albula (Tirano - St. Moritz - Coira (Chur) - Landquart)
<kuid2:338799:100115:1> Ruta Bernina i Albula - Sessió AI
-snip-
Waiting for an opposing train to clear the track
RhB-train-waiting-for-a-free-track.jpg

-snip-
Peter

If I may, you'd never see the Ge 4/4 II on the Bernina Railway because the Bernina Railway uses 1,000 Volts DC, while the Ge 4/4 II uses 11 kilovolts, 16.7 hertz AC, meaning they're electrically incompatible. You would see the Gem 4/4, ABe 4/4 II, ABe 4/4 III, and ABe 8/12, which is the Allegra 3501 and 3512 set, operating on the Bernina Railway. The Allegra sets in the 35xx series are the only pieces of equipment on RhB's roster that can operate under both the 1,000 volts DC of the Bernina Railway, and the 11 kilovolts, 16.7 hertz AC used on the rest of RhB's network.

Last edited:
Part 2:

[FONT=&quot]
kskh152.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
g3ND0Sd.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
4ufsUtE.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
ybawABy.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
BbDExJX.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
HHSgeND.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
84C6o35.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
mB12Acp.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
v34RIuQ.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
sBkiAx0.png
[/FONT]

Wow! That is a gotta have! I better get busy and get that going. I have one Missing asset. <kuid:375856:1208> by MarcoPolo86

It is so nice to see this route update.

'Soon' I will be updating all of the EMTS 1000mm rolling stock items whilst Shanemoritz will be adding new PBR models for you.

cheers,
Graham

Last edited:
Wow! Excellent screenshots Ericmp! I've got to be honest here - you guys are really tempting me to take a quick swim across the channel so I can make a Swiss Metre Gauge route of my own! Bravo Ericmp! And Bravo to you too Graham for making all this amazing Swiss Content for everyone!

I'm still working on updating the Tallylyn Railway for TRS19 and TRS22 Standards. Progress is going well, I replaced most of the legacy textures with EMT and CL ones so far. I gotta say they do look remarkable from where I am standing.

UYhsK15.jpg
[/IMG]

c8wVJI8.jpg
[/IMG]

The sheds are starting to fill in nicely as well thanks to ZheGermanFlo and his fantastic engines and rolling stock. I never thought we'd be so lucky to have someone tackle the Tallylyn Fleet so I really can't thank you enough friend.

X1AlSaJ.jpg
[/IMG]

Since last time No.9 "Alf" has joined the group of smart little Welsh Engines as well as an assortment of TR Wagons and Rolling Stock. It's a fun little bug to be sure! I often take them out for when I want to display engineering works trains while updating the line.

E2NTlDa.jpg
[/IMG]

N55PydW.jpg
[/IMG]

With the inclusion of Trainboi's No.3 Sir Haydn and No.4 Edward Thomas models that leaves only two engines (No.5 and No.7) unaccounted for. I have seen photos and heard whispers of Tom Rolt joining us one day and I sincerely look forward to seeing it should it ever come to light.

qoNbxrx.jpg
[/IMG]

I hope that by the time the loco fleet is finished I will have a excellent updated route you all can run them on.

goDnZdF.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
@Ruhstein
Vielen Dank für die neueste Ergänzung zu Ihrem hervorragenden Gebäudeset.
Das Video war ausgezeichnet, danke fürs Teilen.

Thank you for the latest addition to your excellent set of buildings.
The video was excellent, thank you for sharing.

Graham

@euromodeller
Vielen Dank für das Lob.
Ich habe mich auch einmal an einem englischen Video versucht: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ChZiULsgaY
Aber da werden sie vermutlich viele Fehler finden.

Gruß
Ruhstein

@Ruhstein
Dein Video ist ausgezeichnet, danke fürs Teilen.

Your video is excellent, thank you for sharing.
To all enthusiasts of bygone UK railways, I recommend that you watch the video above by Rhustein, not only does he make excellent German buildings but he makes excellent UK themed routes and videos!

Cheers,
Graham

"Your uploaded content listed below has been approved and will be available for download within 24 hours.
Lokschuppen KLB <KUID2:466695:21052:1>"

Gruß
Ruhstein

Back