Help c+note

Hi all
I am trying to set a diamond crossing using white c+note and pguys interlocking tower.
I have named them and included them in exclusive set membership
But both trains get ownership of their paths and don't stop.

one is on track 1 naming track 2
one is on track 2 naming track 1

Thanks for any help

Matt

The C+Note is for your reference only. When you enter it in the tower paths it only needs to be in the paths that cross over each other. Up 1 to Up 2 and Dn 1 to Dn 2 are the two main tracks that don't need exclusive sets. Up 1 to Dn 1 or Dn 1 to Up 1 and Dn 2 to Up 2 or Up 2 to Dn 2 need exclusive sets. All those paths use the same code as their exclusive set. Only one path can have access to that set code.
Name the C+Note Auran and then the exclusive set for those four paths will all use Auran.

If you want to see examples of exclusive sets and the C+ note in use, I have a session on the DLS for the Dearnby & District V2 route (by lataxe). The kuid is <kuid:446539:100276>.

Note that both the route and session were developed in Tane SP4, but should also run in TRS19. Note also that they require some assets from the Settle and Carlisle payware dlc. However, if you just wanted to check out the session in Surveyor, any missing assets shouldn't be a factor.

Cheers,
John

Back