Is TRC working since SP4?

marv999

As the subject states.....seem to have lost functionality of TRC. Anyone else?

Last edited:
If you mean <kuid2:458053:100686:16> TRC 3 Trigger for closure of rail crossing, well oddly in SP1 it's suddenly not working and not recognising any crossings. No idea how this is possible, and surely not lined to SP4???

If you mean <kuid2:458053:100686:16> TRC 3 Trigger for closure of rail crossing, well oddly in SP1 it's suddenly not working and not recognising any crossings. No idea how this is possible, and surely not lined to SP4???

I've had no problems with it. Make sure your crossing components are configured properly by checking the config.txt file. Make sure both of these are listed, otherwise, things don't work.

category-class "WX"
custom-category-list "TRC"

Just a mystery as they normally work as soon as placed. A DBR didn't solve the problem, but an EDBR did! Go figure, cause I can't lol.

Just a mystery as they normally work as soon as placed. A DBR didn't solve the problem, but an EDBR did! Go figure, cause I can't lol.

I'm glad you got the TRC assets working again. If the EDBR fixed it, then it was probably something to do with the scripts. TRC assets worked for me because I always do that after a service pack upgrade. I have found in the past that the scripts don't seem to cache well and become stale causing scripted items to not work well after the upgrade. Emptying the cache/libraries folder is one of the steps performed by the EDBR process, which I think did it so that makes sense.

Last edited:
Back