Need Help With Mystery Order?

boleyd

Looking at my card's bill I see a charge for something called "Hellensville" $39.99. What is Hellensville? :cool:

Last edited:
The most approaching Trainz related spelling is "Healesville" (DLC route, but pricing is $34.99).

Looking at my card's bill I see a charge for something called "Hellensville" $39.99. What is Hellensville? :cool:

On your credit card bill there should be a transaction number associated with that name and price. I recommend contacting your bank associated with the credit card for more information, and I would check for more spurious charges.

One correction - Hellensvale not Hellensville. From what I have seen the Help Desk is the keeper of the coin so I will try to shoehorn a Ticket for money amongst the criteria for technical issues.
Some Prime video stuff that maybe came from a grand-daughter, otherwise ok. Didn't order Healsvale either. An "other" ticket is next.Thanks

Here in the US just tell your card company you did not order the item (check with family first) and they will immediately credit your account. That will then start a process where paperwork is sent to whoever made the charge and they will have to do paperwork proving it is legit and they did offer service that you did request. You can then answer to their paperwork and on it goes but 95% of the time you never hear another thing.. In short... The consumer (you) has all the rights until proven otherwise.

Back