Merge bug I think....Car spline

marv999

I recently did a merge of my older TRS19 route to one I am currently working on. I just discovered that on the merged route, I cannot copy and paste any of my auto parking lots or garages that I have placed Car Splines on. When I paste the car splines the cars are gone and a thick red line shows alone the spline. I can not delete them or move them or paste over them for removal. Ctrl Z undo, will remove them shortly after being pasted. Unfortunately, I had previously paste large route sections that contained car splines and only could remove them by deleting the whole base board. The splines circles do show. Also, can not use Bulk Asset Update Replace over these car splines. These are "car spline 1 parallel new", kuid2:60238:38171;2 and "car spline 5 v1", kuid2:334133:1003591:1. However, I can place new, but same car splines on the merged route and paste them and do bulk updates like normal. Its only the original car splines on the merge routed when copied and pasted that is the problem. So now I must delete the car splines before I paste a route section to a new location.

Anyone else have this problem?

Back