Thread: Is new content coming to Trainz 3?

Question Is new content coming to Trainz 3?

Does Auran have any plans to add additional content to Trainz 3 (coaches, rolling stock, etc.)? Because apparently, you can't add custom stuff to the game anymore (which is a bummer, I was planning to add a bunch of Amtrak and Thomas stuff ). BTW the game is awesome

They will probably add more when intial sales start to slow down
    If you like it on your mobile and want much more, consider getting TRS19 for PC/Mac
    its a great game/simulation

What do you mean, add custom stuff to the game? Are you a converter? I’d hope not.

Quote Originally Posted by iluvtaf View Post
    Does Auran have any plans to add additional content to Trainz 3 (coaches, rolling stock, etc.)? Because apparently, you can't add custom stuff to the game anymore (which is a bummer, I was planning to add a bunch of Amtrak and Thomas stuff ). BTW the game is awesome
    More DLC is coming soon, so just wait. Oh, and one more thing - by saying that you wanted to add Amtrak and Thomas content into the game, that makes you sound like a converter. And there’s a whole fiasco going on with content creators and Trainz Android converters - some of whom are converting Wildnorwester’s incredible content. My advice - just be happy with what you have, and maybe consider buying Trainz on PC? It’s not that much, and you have all the content you could ask for for free. And it’s legal downloads too - don’t have to convert anything.

That’s my advice. Take it or leave it.
    Last edited by SRKing783; October 17th, 2021 at 01:21 PM. Reason: Some spelling mistakes that come with typing on a phone

Wait, you gotta convert stuff? I take my previous statement back.

Quote Originally Posted by SRKing783 View Post
    My advice - just be happy with what you have, and maybe consider buying Trainz on PC?
    I am pretty happy that they added NYC Hudson, the Aerotrain and the chad of all locomotives (the F40PH). I would've gotten Trainz 2009 or Trainz 2019 for PC, but I don't think my PC would run it well, considering I have a Celeron-based laptop. I'm looking forward to the next new DLCs though!

Oh. Welp, nevermind. I think… isn’t there still a way to get TS2009 via MyTrainz or something? I remember seeing it one day, and decided… “yeah, I’ll try it.” Since I can’t download it on a Mac, that’s why you can’t see it. Even though, I don’t have an option to downlod it on the Downloads page… I dunno, I saw that free TS2009 offer on my MyTrainz Portal, and the rest happened.

Glad to see you aren’t a converter
    If you are wanting to get Trainz on PC, get T:ANE for $8.00 USD. It’s worth it. You can also get regional versions of TRS19 for cheaper if you’re interested.

Quote Originally Posted by SRKing783 View Post
    isn’t there still a way to get TS2009 via MyTrainz or something?
    Yes, but when I tried downloading it, Edge thought it was a virus and didn't let me play it :/

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by iluvtaf View Post
    Wait, you gotta convert stuff? I take my previous statement back.

Most older assists shod work with out much converting needed as long as everything is golded in the config.