New to Trainz 2019, Old ECML question

gorbutt

Hi all,

After many years have finally purchased TRS 2019 for my Mac, after using TANE fo a while. I tend to drive around Lincolnshire so would like to see how I can get my ECML stuff back. I've searched around the forums, and I did see in Purchased content "Additional TANE Assets for TRS19" that mentions ECML Kings Cross to Edinburgh. That is installed but I don't see any ECML as an available route.

I do see ECML available for $19.99. Do I need to purchase that or can I restore what I had by some method?

Thanks for any thoughts.

You're the second person today who I've seen say they have Tane, but it doesn't appear in your timeline. If you sort out that problem, I believe you should be able to access the route in TRS19 as you don't have to buy it twice. However, until it's recognised as being purchased (Tane), you won't have access to it. Maybe use the helpdesk for that one?

You're the second person today who I've seen say they have Tane, but it doesn't appear in your timeline. If you sort out that problem, I believe you should be able to access the route in TRS19 as you don't have to buy it twice. However, until it's recognised as being purchased (Tane), you won't have access to it. Maybe use the helpdesk for that one?

Ah, that makes sense. Thanks. I went and launched TANE and made sure I was logged into MyTrainz. This edition was purchased through the Mac App Store rather than direct so hopefully making sure it is logged in might sync it up. if not I'll ticket their support. Appreciate the response.

Back