How and when will Surveyor 2.0 be deployed?

Someone paying a gold or plus sub is likely to be a more dedicated and experienced user of Trainz and more thorough while testing.

There are users that contribute in a different way
a few examples:
-In 2004 and 2005 I traveled many times to Train fairs across my country, with my own PC(heavy) to promote and sell Trainz
-By making content (specially local content) you can inspire and keep a specific group of users for trainz
-Since my return, I have repaired over 500 assets, broken by version changes
-Almost daily I get mails with questions about trainz, always take them serious and help

The reason for me not to do plus or gold, is not a financial 1
-I want Trainz here to be as clean as possible (trs19 euro here)
-Time I spent testing stuff I don't use, I can't use to make new content
-If I would be beta tester, n3v staff would end up in a hospital and trainz would not advance at all.

n3v make me super clean TRS19 100240 and I pay 100eu
n3v make me a total offline clean version and I pay 200eu

There are users that contribute in a different way
a few examples: ...
-Almost daily I get mails with questions about trainz, always take them serious and help

May I ask for three cheers here? G.M. is one of the most helpful characters in the Trainz community; he is the JCitron of Trainzers in the Netherlands, so to speak. Always quick to grasp what your problem is, ready with a solution, and very down-to-earth about what is possible, and what is not.

As G.M. observed, there are many ways that Trainz users can support development of our beloved game, besides being a beta tester.

And now, having said that, Back To Topic! Surveyor 2.0!

Back