TRS19 Service Pack 4 Now Live

How do I check to see if my TRS19 is up to date with this service pack? According to the wiki, there should be a "check for updates" button on the install screen in settings but mine doesn't have it.

On the Launcher, you should see Build 114800 for N3V's version of SP4. I don't know what version is for Steam.

I recently asked if anyone had tried trs19 on a Ryzen 5600g but there was no response ...
Okay, yesterday build a new pc with this processor with this configuration:

Ryzen 5600g 6 cores 3.9 GHz igpu Vega 7
Mobo Gigabyte A520M DS3H
2 DDR4 Patriot Viper 8Gb 3600MHz (16 GB)
Kingston 500G M2 nvme

The newly installed version of Steam 114863 ran fluid at about 50 to 55 fps on medium settings.
I'm still testing other settings, but it was a nice surprise considering that I used an old 80G sata hard drive.
The next test is with the M2 unit ...

Cheers

MAC Monterey OS F1-F7 Menu Issues

On my iMac in Surveyor the F1-F7 menus either won't slide out or will for a minute or so. When this happens I can't open the menu icons across the top. I didn't get an opportunity to use Surveyor a lot in the past few months since purchasing Trainz 2019 via Steam but I do recall changing engines on one of the built-in routes without issue. The only change since is that I upgraded from High Sierra to Monterey and the latest patch was applied. Any and all assistance is greatly appreciated, otherwise I won't be able to use the sim. I've tried opening Trainz on a new desktop without success. Thanks.

Perhaps someone here can help but I don't have the Steam version. Knowing the build number would help too. I'd suggest you contact Support (link in header above.) With my Mac versions I'm still on Big Sur OS.

MAC Monterey OS F1-F7 Menu Issues

Perhaps someone here can help but I don't have the Steam version. Knowing the build number would help too. I'd suggest you contact Support (link in header above.) With my Mac versions I'm still on Big Sur OS.
The build is 114870. Thanks for the quick reply and hopefully someone here knows of a fix, otherwise I'll contact the Helpdesk.

The build is 114870. Thanks for the quick reply and hopefully someone here knows of a fix, otherwise I'll contact the Helpdesk.
If you purchase the game from steam then you will have to wait for the official SP5 to be release. That's what I get after asking them.

It's a known issue then? Thanks for the quick reply and very much appreciated.

Steam has SP5 available and after the install the menu issues are now resolved. I'm not sure if this is an Mac Steam issue but Trainz 2019 would stop loading (not a crash as there was no report). I was able to correct this by closing and reopening Steam. Thanks.

Back