NZR Middlemarch model layout

chrissullivan

Good morning New Zealand Modelers I am trying to do a layout of Middle March Rail yard
and I find I need a little bit of help
I have managed to find some rolling stock that well work from Trainzone and I am using all the NZR assets I can find
There doesn't seem to be a lot of rollingstock about.
So I wonder if there is a wagon out there that looks like a La Lc Nc Flat and a Z steel side wagon.
Also looking for some DJ Loco's for this layout.

How do I post pics here and what is everyone using to take the pics?
Thank you all
Chris Sullivan
OTAGO
NEW ZEALAND

Last edited:
As Forester says, take a screen shot in game and upload, then go to the gallery and copy, then paste into your post. Unfortunately not a lot of NZ stuff and it's all very old. The only flat wagons I know of are actually log wagons URL 4 and 6 fork which you probably have. There is a NZR Z wagon and an Xp wagon which shows as downloaded from the DLS, <kuid:69858:15003> NZR Z wagon and <kuid:69858:15002> NZR Xp wagon. No Dj class unfortunately.

I did an La wagon reskin ages ago on a French open wagon. It sort of looked alright if you took your glasses off. I never uploaded it to the DLS though as I didn't have permission to use the wagon mesh. I made a couple of basic NZR rural routes back when I first purchased TS2009 WBE, but I soon became frustrated due to the limited amount of rolling stock there was available. Apparently there was a lot more at one time on a third party website, but the owner of the website suddenly disappeared one day and his website went down not long after that.

Back