Driver Schedule Rule

Missing objectIt struck me that in the Driver Schedule rule when selecting the driver, the description is "missing object" and therefore it is no longer possible to select the driver. Hope this will be fixed since I did the build 114800, it doesn't work anymore.

I don't use that rule but I did just put it in my route and all the drivers appeared in the selection list. That is with the latest version 114800.

I too just tried this rule here in 114800, seems to work fine, as it was before. OP, are you absolutely certain you are using the latest version from DLS? It's Driver Schedule Rule <kuid2:82445:90001:9>

Unfortunately no the latest Kuid <Kuid 2: 82445: 90001: 1> when I click on the rule for the first time, then there is an image icon, I click on it, then the window that opens is empty. the second time the rule is opened, the only thing is that the object is not missing.

and Driver Schedule Rule no longer works against it I have Build 115985 I also have the latest version Kuid 2:69937:200029:3 but like last time see my first entry in this thread. What about outdated Kuid? You always have to check for the latest version yourself. I hope you can help me along with that

Have you tried a db rebuild? Works fine here in 115985 and 116069, the latest '22 beta's (and all previous installs I've had.) In fact, I've used it a lot over past 2 days and have had no problems with it at all. <kuid2:82445:90001:9>

I have just tried my route and discovered that of the 3 driver setups I had, the first one got replaced with a new default one.

First of all, thank you very much for your help. I made a mistake with the Kuid number, but you recognized it yourself. Hope the problems will be solved by N3V, thanks again

Many rules and script were broken the last few years

had to repair here:
-Trackview rule from Klaus Malorny
-Wait for trigger (times out)
-Change Destination Sign (runs of screen if too many destinations)
-Portal timetable rule (timeout) have to go to TRS2009 and copy 1 by 1

not repaired yet and not working
-Path Rule from mutton = gse
-various ATLS scripts since SP5 TRS22 beta
-some functions of AJS superscript

no idea what to bug report and how

Hi everyone,

Since the report bug on december 2021 (by dennr), the Driver schedule rule is still broken.

Is there a way to have a satisfactory response about that ? ... Tony, are you there ?

Best regards.

Many rules and script were broken the last few years

had to repair here:
-Trackview rule from Klaus Malorny
-Wait for trigger (times out)
-Change Destination Sign (runs of screen if too many destinations)
-Portal timetable rule (timeout) have to go to TRS2009 and copy 1 by 1

not repaired yet and not working
-Path Rule from mutton = gse
-various ATLS scripts since SP5 TRS22 beta
-some functions of AJS superscript

no idea what to bug report and how

Tony did mention that they were going to address the script issues but didn't say at what point.

Back