TRS19 SP4 Final Release Candidate

Tony_Hilliam

Trainz Plus - enjoy Trainz from just 20 cents a da
Sorry for the delay in getting the official release out to everyone. We identified a few multiplayer, MPS issues that required fixing and extended testing.

We now have an update available for PC and Mac. (Sorry Steam Users, there is no update for you as yet).

MPS TEST (all welcome)
We would also like to arrange an MPS test for 9am AEST Wednesday 13th for an hour or so. The more people the merrier.
That's Tuesday 12th at 4pm PT, 7pm ET, (and midnight UK, and really late in Europe)

Trainz Plus or Gold Class members automatically have access. If you're not a Trainz Plus or Gold Class member but would like to participate in the MPS test, then post in this thread and we'll get you temporary access.

Updates required for MPS Testing:
TRS19 RC 114400 to TRS19 RC 114800
TRS19 RC 114207 to TRS19 RC 114409 to TRS19 RC 114841

We will start in the route "KSC - MPS Mini Edition 1". You can also find us in Discord chat here:
https://discord.gg/Bgh4GStk

Last edited:
I'm getting an odd error on build 114800 where some of the PBR textures are permanently in winter mode, i.e.: snow and even when changing the date to summer or altering the snow line this reverts back to snow upon save. Likewise, some of Roy's trees (Roys_beech_buk_08_4_m5_4D_season) show as dead, winter trees while all others are summer. Not sure why this is but really hoping there is a fix!

Cheers,

PLP

I was losing more and more assets to this as every time I saved something else became winterised so I've had to reinstall it and go back to SP3 :eek:

Hopefully the final, official patch will solve it! Have to say though, installation was very quick and easy.

Cheers,

PLP

When do you intend to fix this?

y9tlj4.jpg

have installed 114800, but still see that the object hight control and rotation are still not working correctly

nzld

Installed quickly. Had to run an extended DBR to avoid drivers skipping commands in sessions. Can also confirm that the object height control issue mentioned above is not an issue for me.

Thanks,
Paul

Builtin "CPC:Emit Train" <kuid2:117746:1014:11> still not working in 114800/114841 (bug report submitted weeks ago).

Hi

Update was quick and easy. Rund DBR just to be shure.
Found strange AI behaviour. When AI hits TM with Drive Via driver command there a sudden almost 50% speed lost.
To exclude all other factors I've set up a test track with TM's and issue driver following commands: Drive Via TMCheck and then drive to TMEnd. Train reaches line high speed and hold the speed and when it reaches TMcheck speed suddenly drops almost 50% and then accelerate back to line speed and stops correctly at TMEnd. Changing
max-decel value in engine file has no effect - there is always abrupt speed drop at TMCheck and decelerating to rate to TMEnd is always the same. Tested with different locomotives with the same result.
Changing
max-accel value changes acceleration correctly. Acceleration in DCC mode is always gradual as set it max-accel but train come to abrupt stop upon pressing S on the keyboard or changing DCC from full to 0 on the screen regardless of the value set in max-decel.
Such behaviour makes Drive Via useless for me because I'm using it for issuing additional commands and then speed drop is even more visible.

Do I miss something ?

Kind Regards
Darko

Back