Two small things…

One: Why is there a Broadway Limited Trainset for TS2 for IPad, but not for Trainz 2012 for PC? I mean, there’s one for TRS 2019, but I was kinda hoping for one for Trainz 2012.

Two: Just how do I change my interior viewpoint in TS2 for IPad?

I just thought I’d ask. Rockatoa, Brickticks out!

That's because the Broadway Limited passenger set came out when TRS2019 came out. TS12 is very old, something like 10 years old now, if not a bit more.

I don't know about changing view on the iPad though, or even that mobile version since I don't have it.

That's because the Broadway Limited passenger set came out when TRS2019 came out. TS12 is very old, something like 10 years old now, if not a bit more.

I don't know about changing view on the iPad though, or even that mobile version since I don't have it.

Huh, really? Then how is it that TS2 for IPad is based off pre TS12 architecture but there isn’t compatibly with TS12 for the Broadway Limited? Oh well, could be worse. Hopefully I’ll get an answer soon about how to change the interior viewpoint, but until then, thanks for the response. Oh, and by the way, what about a Lego version of Trainz? I’d buy that in a heartbeat!

Huh, really? Then how is it that TS2 for IPad is based off pre TS12 architecture but there isn’t compatibly with TS12 for the Broadway Limited? Oh well, could be worse. Hopefully I’ll get an answer soon about how to change the interior viewpoint, but until then, thanks for the response. Oh, and by the way, what about a Lego version of Trainz? I’d buy that in a heartbeat!

That's because while TS12 is used as a base, there are other improvements in the program code for the graphics capabilities which were never available for TS12 such as the PBR textures, for example that are only available in TRS19 and forward.

As far as a Lego version goes, that would be for N3V to decide. This isn't something that's so easy to do because that would involve redoing graphics as well as expensive royalties and licensing costs to produce the product.

I'm glad I could help, you're welcome.

Back