Dinorius_redundicus, is this YOU?

JonMyrlennBailey

I did need a sasquatch for my Pacific Northwest forest layout and this was the closest I could find to a large scary hominid.
ZOO Colection - Gorilla,<kuid:524343:5917> by arraial.

DtBbhr6.jpg

Last edited:
Bridgerton? I know nothing about modern-day television except for Fox News and CNN. I watch original Lassie episodes regularly on YouTube. Tim Allen/Tool Time was the most modern TV show I've ever followed to date for acting/comedy. TV today is mostly crap.

Bridgerton? I know nothing about modern-day television except for Fox News and CNN. I watch original Lassie episodes regularly on YouTube. Tim Allen/Tool Time was the most modern TV show I've ever followed to date for acting/comedy. TV today is mostly crap.

Google the cast list of the series Bridgerton and you'll see that “you” are in it, playing the character pictured. I'm surprised you don't remember doing it, it was a runaway success on Netflix.

Last edited:
These people have obviously never seen a Bigfoot documentary and they've had too many viewings of Mighty Joe Young.

I’m still trying to figure out what on earth this had to do with me. The gorilla isn’t my asset, nor was the yeti, I’m not American and don’t have big feet.

Thought I'd just add to this thread by saying I have nothing to add other than having a giggle at Dinorius_Redundicus's justified confusion.

I’m still trying to figure out what on earth this had to do with me. The gorilla isn’t my asset, nor was the yeti, I’m not American and don’t have big feet.

Dino, you have a "monster-sounding" name, like Godzilla or Tyrannosaurus Rex, so I figured your image (your face) might even fit your handle here!! :wave:
Please all here be a good sport.

Last edited:

Same here..........but strongly suggest dumping CNN and use that time for Gunsmoke reruns. This will prevent any mental health issues. Lassie is great. My son has a collie and we encourage her to watch Lassie episodes with us to learn some good doggy social and survival skills. You never know when we might need her to pull us out of flipped over pickup truck at the bottom of a ravine.

BTW, that image in your first post came across on my PC too dark to see Big Foot.

Same here..........but strongly suggest dumping CNN and use that time for Gunsmoke reruns. This will prevent any mental health issues. Lassie is great. My son has a collie and we encourage her to watch Lassie episodes with us to learn some good doggy social and survival skills. You never know when we might need her to pull us out of flipped over pickup truck at the bottom of a ravine.

BTW, that image in your first post came across on my PC too dark to see Big Foot.

Here is my "Bigfoot" in daylight. His hand-like feet look rather small but this would definitely be something scary to witness in any American woods.

2OOUvin.jpg

I watch ZERO news channels, 'cause I absolutely hate them. All talk, not my type of TV. And all they talk about is stuff unrelated to what's going on around me, either in New York City or some other city nowhere near me or in California, or in Washington, D.C. Plus, politics is my LEAST favorite topic, and that's what they talk about 99% of the time. I watch my local news occasionally, but mostly for the weather.

Here is my "Bigfoot" in daylight. His hand-like feet look rather small but this would definitely be something scary to witness in any American woods./QUOTE]

Thanks for the pic. That's a cute little feller. I wonder where Mrs. Bigfoot is.....they've got to have some gated community somewhere.

Back