Is there a command to actually tell a driver to change the setting of a given lever?

JonMyrlennBailey

I've discovered that drivers are sometimes too stupid to figure out which lever to move in a complex junction arrangement as at crossovers, in yards, etc. Only when I flip a certain lever myself by hand in some cases, do they continue with their schedule. If I could specify on the time table which lever for the driver to flip when they get to it, I might not have to baby-sit them.

Last edited:
All you need to do is set a trigger prior to the junction and set it to be triggered by the AI to change the junction. Simple, and I also use it were the AI see's a lot of junctions and can't figure out it has to throw just one!

All you need to do is set a trigger prior to the junction and set it to be triggered by the AI to change the junction. Simple, and I also use it were the AI see's a lot of junctions and can't figure out it has to throw just one!

Alikiwi ,

What is the name of the content that performs this action? I think I have just remedied some of this this by making more messy track markers to deal with. Strategically placing invisible signals helps remedy some of these issues too. I can't place a track marker too close to a lever or the fool driving will lock it by his own presence.

Last edited:
The trigger is called <kuid:-25:1296> Trigger Check. Place it a modest distance before the junction so it has plenty of time to slow down and make use of it. All you need is that and <kuid:-25:1269> Set Junctions added to the list of actions when you set up the session. You can have a "wait for" x# of minutes and reset it, but you then need to make that part of an "Ordered List" so it works.

Hi
Is there a way for the junction to re set to original position after the train has crossed .

AHH Think i have found it command AUTDRIVE PAST SIGNAL. then Control Junction to set it back.:)

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

You can try the driver command "HoldJunctionOnly" (kuid:131986:1073), and for reset try the rule "Junction Normal" (kuid2:44272:90012:2). I use both and it works fine.

Best regards

Back