Has anyone heard anything from HP-Trainz lately?

epa

Angry Trainz Nerd
Sometimes, when I'm feeling nostalgic, I'll fire up TRS2006 and run some trains on the original Marias Pass Route. Last night I ran the old Kalispell Local session. If I feel like creating my own sessions, or recreating the classic pack-in sessions from the old route using some more modern content, I'll fire up Marias Pass X 4.5 in TRS19 and run the route end-to-end, or do some branchline work with a combination of newer HP and JR content. Or maybe I'll spend hours switching at CFAC. It probably goes without saying, but Marias Pass just might be my favorite Trainz route of all time.

Today I got to wondering, has anyone heard anything from the guys at HP-Trainz lately?

It seems the last time any of them have been active on the forums here was back in 2015. About four months ago, they posted a CDP on their Facebook page for some Tesla cars and chargers they made, and teased Marias Pass in TRS19 about three years ago. Their actual website doesn't appear to have been updated in years (since 2016, by the looks of it), though it seems someone's paying to keep it online.

I get that they're probably very busy, and I would imagine that the ongoing plague likely hasn't made their work any easier.

I guess I don't really have any kind of goal in mind with this post, I just hope that Josef and Lothar are doing okay.

Matt

Back