Well I guess this is good bye all my 2019 digital data in my account has been removed

Just noticed it on my account too, nothing under product downloads. I was able to submit a helpdesk ticket by clicking through the FAQ. Even copying from a previous install won't work, log in returns build not authorised on this account.

Cheers Graeme

Same here... wonder if it has anything to do with migrating to new release ? (more likely a simple "pressed the wrong button" by someone...)

Thanks garzlash I think I was able to open a help deas ticked by doing what what you did. "I was able to submit a helpdesk ticket by clicking through the FAQ. Even copying from a previous install won't work, log in returns build not authorised on this account"

Looks like we are NOT the only ones with this problem
Dave.

Cheers Graeme

I'm not understanding perhaps... are you saying you also have no content in game? My installs are fine. The only issue I see currently is that I have no TRS-19 or Tane downloads available from the website. (I'm Gold/Plus)

I'm glad I found this thread.
I was about to perform some testing and kept seeing this message. This was tested with several versions of TRS19:
Xcsg4ZC.png

This is why I hate N3V's whole-game DRM as one thing breaks, you just lost a product that you paid for.

I also went and checked my digital downloads and saw all of my games are gone
g72FgX2.png

Cheers

I too am a gold sub, all I was doing was trying to download a fresh install onto my new 2tb NVMe drive. I have 3 other installs, building, testing and beta, all on different drives. My sub renewed a couple of days ago, but on the second last day of the previous sub everything reverted to platinum. It quickly righted itself on the launcher in all 3 installs, but not when I copied the testing install across to the new drive.

Cheers Graeme

I'm glad I found this thread.
I was about to perform some testing and kept seeing this message. This was tested with several versions of TRS19:
Xcsg4ZC.png

This is why I hate N3V's whole-game DRM as one thing breaks, you just lost a product that you paid for.

I also went and checked my digital downloads and saw all of my games are gone
g72FgX2.png

Cheers
Exactly what I am seeing

Odd.. As I said, I'm Gold Plus. My Tane SP4, and my '19 SP2, SP3, and SP4beta are all fine and with all content. I also have a separate "TRS-19 Standard" account and it's coming up just fine. But no MyTrainz digital downloads.

I also found out that my Steam version of the game doesn't contact Steam's servers to authorise the game but still N3V's servers (this was tested just now) even though you aren't required to sign into the game unlike N3V's version.

I mentioned the entire N3V team in their discord and this was the response Zec shared:
TNiZ7E5.jpg

Link here: https://forums.auran.com/trainz/sho...inz-Server-Maintenance-Tuesday-28th-September

However, unless I'm missing something here, it only mentions about the DLC provisioning services. It doesn't state that it'll make it where you lose access to your entire game...

Cheers

Just reported it to the mods as an operational fault with MY TRAINZ, so hopefully they can get onto it quickly

My login is okay, but the product downloads are gone.

I think there's either a technical difficulty, or they're upgrading stuff.

Server maintenance was announced 5 days ago. But who ever reads the announcement page :D All should be back to normal 16:00 AEST GMT+10.
It's obviously affecting more than just DLC

Server maintenance was announced 5 days ago. But who ever reads the announcement page :D All should be back to normal 16:00 AEST GMT+10.
It's obviously affecting more than just DLC

I don't since there really isn't anything worthwild to read there.

This is the response I got from Tony regarding about this issue.
9hBdVoo.jpg

IMO they really should've added that part in the post I've linked here earlier instead of just saying it'll affect the DLC provisioning services... I know we are all Trainz vets here but if someone who is new ran into this they'll probably just ran away to another train game... My thoughts

Cheers

The additional maintenance should have been a separate announcement because the 23rd was 4-days ago.

Today for us is really the 28th which makes sense why things are horky borky right now.

I especially would not read the Maintenance post since the title says "iTrainz Server Maintenance" - Now, if the title had said "Server Maintenance - Login, Authorization and Content Affected," well, I would likely read that.

Everything is working fine here from my login. MyTrainz login is normal (no "unauthorised" message) and all my digital downloads are showing.

Possibly fixed????

I have had no issues here in the Northwest US. I closed out Trainz an hour or so ago to do something else, and started it back up here and am downloading some of today's uploads on DLS.

Everything is working from the US west coast. Just checked MyTrainz and MyDownloads. All looks okay.

But I haven't upgraded from 19 sp1 platinum, so if it is upgrade related or gold related, my input isn't helpful.

Back