Creating NSW Gosford To Newcastle To Muswellbrook Assistance Required

les_421

Hi I am in the Process of creating a route Starting from the south at Gosford Then Newcastle To Muswellbrook
So all Hunter Valley so far Dem and Trackwork and signalling has been done Industries are done
But so far Trees and scenery not much done as Yet Ground textures need some work roads need to finish being laid.
So I am wondering if there is anybody that would like to assist me with this project?:):)

Les_421
Good to see another NSW route being built. It looks like you have got most of the work done with track & infrastructure complete. Finishing the remaining scenery is always a major chore and its hard to get others to chip in and keep the 'feel' of the route even especially with a fairly long prototypical layout. Ive found it best to just plug away and be patient.

I'm working on a Berowra to Gosford section so perhaps a merge will be possible one day. At Musswellbrook you might also be able to merge with a couple of others - Merriwa Branch and my Sandy Hollow to Gulgong. I've also got a few more sections of the North line in mind to eventually reach Armidale and merge with my Northern Line route.
Southern NSW has been very well covered sofar so it will be good to see some northern areas completed. I'm also well advanced with Coffs to Grafton to add some more to my existing efforts on that line.
Good luck I look forward to your efforts.
PG

Hi I am in the Process of creating a route Starting from the south at Gosford Then Newcastle To Muswellbrook
So all Hunter Valley so far Dem and Trackwork and signalling has been done Industries are done
But so far Trees and scenery not much done as Yet Ground textures need some work roads need to finish being laid.
So I am wondering if there is anybody that would like to assist me with this project?:):)

Might be better to wait for Surveyor 2.0 to be released, which will have collaborative route building features.

Rico

Back