Incompatible Payware

hholdenaz

I just downloaded the Bairnsdale to Orbust line off the Content Store, but for some reason it's listed as incompatible in Content Manager, even though I have SP2, Plus, and a Gold Membership. Can somebody please tell me how to fix this?

This might be for a newer version of TRS19 like SP3 or SP4 (4.7 OR 4.8).

Edit if you double click on the image in the content store and select list assets it shows as 4.9 version.

This might be for a newer version of TRS19 like SP3 or SP4 (4.7 OR 4.8).

Edit if you double click on the image in the content store and select list assets it shows as 4.9 version.

We know what you mean but just to correct... SP4 is 4.9, SP3 is 4.8, SP2 is 4.7, and SP1 is 4.6

Plus beta users with 114400 should know that you are now on 4.9 and you should likely keep a copy of 4.8. I suggest a complete 4.8 offline installer from your MyTrainz download area before it's gone...

- assuming I'm not in error.. subject to correction as always

Last edited:
so how do I download sp4?

EDIT: I tried to get SP4 but I got a message saying no updates were available when I checked for updates

Last edited:
I have exactly the same problem with the Bairnsdale to Orbost route. I note that the route and sessions are Trainz build 4.9 while the latest retail (non-beta) TRS19 and Trainz Plus versions are build 4.8 so the solution will have to wait until the release of SP4.

Oops - that release was timed with the release of SP4 which was meant to be last week but will now be next week. Sorry for the inconvenience.
You can update to SP4 using the Beta patch stream.

Back