Turf Effects, is there a short list of TCCP safe effects ?

Christopher824

CDETrainz.com
So, working on adding TFX grass to my next route. First attempt I pick this, not knowing..

<kuid2:661281:65035:4> TFX - Grass Long 10 - Seasonal

It's payware. Please, can someone PM me a short list of TFX's that are TCCP friendly, I will return the favor if it's within my means and knowledge.

Thank you in advanced.

Why don't you just make your own? Fairly simple, somewhere someone put up an example which I have as screen shots but if you google, you should find a video on how to do it.

So, working on adding TFX grass to my next route. First attempt I pick this, not knowing..

<kuid2:661281:65035:4> TFX - Grass Long 10 - Seasonal

It's payware. Please, can someone PM me a short list of TFX's that are TCCP friendly, I will return the favor if it's within my means and knowledge.

Thank you in advanced.
Check dependants, it's payware because it is part of Content Samples, one of the base routes.
Graeme

Ok, after playing around I come up with this as my short list based on what is already installed. Some are payware and some built-in ones do not show up in Surveyor. I also noticed that the ones that are TCCP friendly, are not from 27 OCT 2020 (see image below), date I installed the TRS19 routes and addon packs?

The short list;

<kuid2:661281:65033:3> TFX - Grass Long 9 - Seasonal
<kuid2:661281:65042:2> TFX - Grass Long 17 - Seasonal
<kuid2:661281:65048:1> TFX - Grass 18 - Seasonal

I would go on to say that these are the ones that can be cloned and put on DLS for free

If I'm missing something please chime in, thank you

TFX Short List.jpg

Why don't you just make your own? Fairly simple, somewhere someone put up an example which I have as screen shots but if you google, you should find a video on how to do it.

Found some good info on the Wiki;
https://online.ts2009.com/mediaWiki/index.php/TurfFX_Effect_Layer
https://online.ts2009.com/mediaWiki/index.php/Effect_Layer_Assets

So here is the first one now on DLS;

TFX - CDE Grass 01 Seasonal
<KUID:647907:101501>
Last Updated: 22nd Oct 2021
File Size: 121.09 kb
TRS19

Back