Rodnye Prostory - SND

HPL

Today's the 4th day since this route suddenly became "Packaged, Payware (not active)".

As info only.. It just very recently (perhaps yesterday, today) showed up in my Content Vault (Plus). I selected in CV and it then showed in game Store. It installed with no errors and shows "Packaged, Payware".

Thanks, you reminded me to check the Content Vault! It now shows the route (it didn't yesterday evening)...The DLC stayed "not active" for three days: this shouldn't have happened.

I forget too but I put it on browser favorites bar which helps me remember. I try to check daily which is overkill but a habit is needed. I thought that with the in game store in place, CV was to go away, but alas, no. I can't figure why some items go to Content Vault and some don't, they just first appear in store.

This looks like an impressive route. I love the color's used.

Hi All
There was a short delay while we waited some necessary details from the creator to be able to fully release this DLC pack. As we received these details over the weekend, the DLC pack was made live Monday afternoon. We are looking at options to improve this.

Regards

Back