Marble loads on flatcars on the Download Station?

jordon412

33 Year Old Railfan
Are there any flatcars that have slabs/blocks of marble as loads on the Download Station? If so, what are the name(s) and kuid(s) of said asset(s)? I have an industry on a layout I downloaded that ships out slabs/blocks of marble on flatcars that I'm trying to make industry-interactive. The problem is that I use BI3 Industries, which require a piece of rolling stock that has the product as part of the rolling stock's queue in order for the BI3 Industry to load/unload that product into a car. There are three products on the DLS that have 'Marble' in their name: Marble_Blocks_on_Pallets, <KUID2:439337:100693:1>, made by MSGSapper, Marble Slabs, <KUID2:81150:111:3>, made by Winnaa, and Marble Blocks, <KUID2:81150:99:2>, also made by Winnaa.

Last edited:
Try the BNSF flatcar kuid2:69871:2092:1 you can add all sorts of products to it. Click on the car then on the "?' and select the "+" for a load that has the correct number of attachment points for the load you want to add. This will give you a list of products you have in your database.

Cheers,
Bill69.

Try the BNSF flatcar kuid2:69871:2092:1 you can add all sorts of products to it. Click on the car then on the "?' and select the "+" for a load that has the correct number of attachment points for the load you want to add. This will give you a list of products you have in your database.

Cheers,
Bill69.

I will have to clarify that the products have to be included in the queues tag in the config file.

Are there any flatcars that have slabs/blocks of marble as loads on the Download Station? If so, what are the name(s) and kuid(s) of said asset(s)? I have an industry on a layout I downloaded that ships out slabs/blocks of marble on flatcars that I'm trying to make industry-interactive. The problem is that I use BI3 Industries, which require a piece of rolling stock that has the product as part of the rolling stock's queue in order for the BI3 Industry to load/unload that product into a car. There are three products on the DLS that have 'Marble' in their name: Marble_Blocks_on_Pallets, <KUID2:439337:100693:1>, made by MSGSapper, Marble Slabs, <KUID2:81150:111:3>, made by Winnaa, and Marble Blocks, <KUID2:81150:99:2>, also made by Winnaa.

See this tutorial of mine:

Tutorial: Add a product of your own choice to a rail car
https://forums.auran.com/trainz/sho...dd-a-product-of-your-own-choice-to-a-rail-car

Bob

Back