Missing Driver Asset

DunCon

Hi,

when I edit some session and try to add new driver, there is some problem. I can add Driver Setup and add new drivers and put him in the train, but when in Trigger Check try to edit Driver Shedule Rule, there is in right upper corner is written "Missing Asset". It is the place, where may be the driver which I made. I have some older this Driver Shedule Asset, but there is same problem, I have here name of the driver, but next his name is "Missing Asset". Does anybody know, where is problem ?

Trainz01.jpg

Trainz02a.jpg

Trainz02b.jpg

Trainz03.jpg

Hi Duncon,
didn't have this rule so I downloaded it, to test for you (version 9 of this rule from the DLS)
<kuid2:82445:90001:9> Driver Schedule Rule
In Build 100240 (before any SP's) I added it to a session
and it starts undefined, click on it and the driver that are in the session are selectable here

so plz check:
-if you have the same(latest version on DLS)
-if you don't have faulty drivers in CM (or session)
-if you have drivers in your session (can't select 1 if not there)
this script searches for drivers in session (not all installed ones)
-if anything is open for edit

hope you get it working
greetings GM

Hi,

thanks for your advice, but it still doesn´t work. I have that kuid that you mentioned, my build of Trainz is 111951. There is no faulty in CM. This session have already some drivers which I already add and edited and set to them this rule and if I can say, everything is open for edit.

May I ask, what type of rule or something else you use for set drivers routes ? This rule allow me to set commands for drivers route so I want to know, which setting for drivers you use.

As you write and what you have on your screen, this is how it work before this problem what I have now, but I don´t know, where is error or what was happen. This is error, which is show when the session is loaded

Trainz04.jpg

There is "WARNING! ACHIEVEMENT TRACKING WILL BE DISABLED IF ANY EDITS ARE MADE TO THE CURRENT ROUTE / SESSION"

Thanks for your tips

Last edited:
hi DunCon,
It seems you are editing a session which has some achievement script running
by editing it you kinda break what was programmed.

To test driver commands, maybe best to make a fresh small test route and a session
instead of changing an existing session.

I mostly use the standard "Driver Setup", which is built-in
here you assign drivers to a train and give it a list of commands (schedule)
Schedule parts that are repeating, it is handy to use the "Schedule Library" rule
here you make part of the schedule and then in the Driver Setup you use "Copy Commands from"
You kinda use building blocks to make up the schedule.

if a command works in an older version but not in SP3, maybe you can make a bug report
hope you get it working
greetings GM

Back