TRS19 SP4 Release Candidate 114400

I wouldn't think so, the route was launched in build 4.9 to take advantage of the advancements in SP4. Won't be long to wait and you can always update to SP4 beta now. If you have the space for it, make another install so you don't affect your current build.

Cheers Graeme

Thanks Graeme,

Unfortunately, at 860Gb, TRS19 is not something I have the luxury of just casually backing up "just-in-case" a beta update breaks stuff. (and that doesn't include the non-platinum TRS19 or TANE databases that I already have just "lying around" as well).

I'll just have to be patient. :)

Cheers,
Piere.

Re portals and "hold down the shift key".
>>
This debug option is not fully supported. Use at your own risk as it will cause derailments in a variety of situations.

Re updating to the Beta version
>>
While we haven't quite released the official version, I recommend you simply update your existing "official" build now. The fixes we are implementing are related to multiplayer and MPS so apart from that the current beta is effectively the official release version.

Re portals and "hold down the shift key".
>>
This debug option is not fully supported. Use at your own risk as it will cause derailments in a variety of situations.

I was just using it for a guaranteed derailment simulation. The derailments do still happen occasionally under normal mode as well but just less frequent. The type of derailment is always the same, the helper locos break off and derail (As in pic).
Its just if you want to repro it, under debug mode while holding the shift key brings a fast result other then waiting until it happens under normal mode.

I've got Trainz Plus and I can't find out how to opt into the beta stream. My Trainz is on steam, is there a code I can get to opt in? Really wanting to use the new Orbost and Bairnsdale route.

You need to log in to MyTrainz and install the TRS19/Trainz Plus version from there (or wait a day or two as we expect the official release in the coming days).

I've noticed a glitch with a few routes concerning steam. Using CGW's Crovans Gate as an example:

4IMRAi1.png

BeMiY7Q.png

hsct4oB.png

Is there a chance this can be fixed so the smoke is always in the correct positon?

I've noticed a glitch with a few routes concerning steam. Using CGW's Crovans Gate as an example:

<Pics removed>

Is there a chance this can be fixed so the smoke is always in the correct positon?

Do you by chance have PhysX on?

If you do turn it off because with it on, smoke does weird things.

Back