TRS19 SP4 Release Candidate 114400

Tony_Hilliam

Trainz Plus - enjoy Trainz from just 20 cents a da
There's a "Release Candidate" build 114400 available for all our external beta testers.

This should be the final version for this update, then we'll be switching your beta testing over to the S20 build (in the coming weeks depending on how our internal testing and bug fixing progresses).

As an "RC" build, assertions are turned off (which means that you won't see those little messages pop up from time to time) and "Max compatibility mode" is enabled (so legacy script errors will not appear).

Note that precaching is not done yet (so first load of each route will be slow while the precache data is being compiled)

You can patch from 114281 using the Beta stream.

Trainz Plus - Content Update

We've also released the latest new Trainz route "Bairnsdale to Orbost" as a Preview Pass for you to check out. This route is a Trainz Plus exclusive until we release the next major Trainz update.

In case you haven't checked out the other exclusive Trainz Plus routes, you should also install Beloreck South Ural Mountains and Liskeard to Looe (and then the West to Denver route which is also nearing completion).

NOTE FOR BUILD 114022 USERS
If you're currently using 114022, then you need to update using these steps:

1. Download the Manual Patcher from this link
  2. Unzip the file (the location doesn't matter, just as long as you know where you unzipped it to)
  3. Run the "TRS19 Beta Patch Installer.exe
  4. The "target" required is the path to your TRS19.exe file in your beta install folder. So find that location then continue with the next step.
  5. Click Change Targets > Browse to your beta install folder > select TRS19.exe > Click Open
  6. Click Next then Apply Patch

Install went fast and see no problems at this point. I did notice the Content Store does not have a search bar any more. Hard to find the routes you mentioned.

Install went fast and see no problems at this point. I did notice the Content Store does not have a search bar any more. Hard to find the routes you mentioned.

Lewiscc65... Is your window too small? I have a search field here but if you make window too small it does not display.

Tried to down load Liskeard to Looe, UK and got this.

Package installation failed:
Error: Failed to download precached data for package '651' at version '20201218180615_651_1' for platform 'standerd-6"

Edit:
Not sure what happened but when I started trainz it was there with 3 sessions and no missing dependences.

Last edited:
Tried to down load Liskeard to Looe, UK and got this.
Error: Failed to download precached data for package '651' at version '20201218180615_651_1' for platform 'standerd-6"
Edit:
Not sure what happened but when I started trainz it was there with 3 sessions and no missing dependences.

Confirming the error msg but yes, the install worked fine. Route and 3 sessions installed and running.

Also Downloaded TRS21 Beloreck - South Ural Mountains and got this.

Error: Failed to download precached data for package '659' at version '20210301103309_659_1' for platform 'standerd-6"

But like the other one it is there with no errors that I can see right now.

Install worked fine. Things seem to be working OK. Will spend some time today testing different routes to see if all is well.

• I had to reinstall these payware assets that the patch simply deleted:

<kuid2:338228:300280:1> GE AC4400CW Cab KCS 5982-6081 Grey TS19
<kuid2:338228:300281:1> KCS AC44 Grey Shell TS19
<kuid2:338228:300282:1> KCS AC44 Belle Shell TS19
<kuid2:338228:300283:1> GE AC4400CW Cab KCS 5982-6081 Belle TS19
<kuid2:338228:691:1> Swiss Font KCS Red

• RRMods' CP Rail SD40-2 locomotives are no more bugged (they were in previous builds with same versions of dependencies).

• Centrella Sub Division DLC route: ground textures on distant hills are still white.

• Tidewater Point Rail DLC route: no more missing track segments, but the distorsion bug is back:

79V5n.jpg

Last edited:
Won't let me patch. I'll try manually.

If you’re at 114022 then you need to use the manual patcher which you can download from the link provided.

If you’re at 114281 then patch using the launcher.

Any other build, let me know the number, but you’ll probably need to redownload from myTrainz and patch up from there.

No installation issues here. I already had the Liskeard and Looe as well as the Ural Mountain routes installed. They ran great before and I'll give them a run through again in this version along with the new one.

Patch installation proceeded smoothly and quickly.
All my settings preferences retained and no noticeable issues with content database.
Ran TrainzUtil.exe prebuild command as is my habit before starting new build.
Quick tests of run-around command and portal operations show that these are indeed 'fixed'.
All my home-built routes and sessions are displaying, working smoothly and functioning correctly.
Nice one, N3V! Thanks to all the beta testers and QA for their continued efforts.

Back