Thread: Split-up amount of cars in

Cool Split-up amount of cars in

Hey out there.
    Is there a way to split up the amount of cars on a road?
    If I for example have 10 cars coming on same road to a road junction, and I want 5 cars turning right and 5 turning left.
    Is there a way to do that?

Blog Entries

It's possible, but you would need to lay invisible track over the top of a road with no traffic, and use vehicles from the trains / consist list, then you would need to assign each car (driver/loco) in edit session and have each one go to specific locations, and then maybe repeat commands, like a loco would, so not very easy
    If it's not broke, don't fix it.

I haven't thought that possibility. It takes more time to do it and mabe I will think, that its too much work to do.
    But thanks for the idea anyway.

There is a Sen City switcher <kuid2:76656:500000:1> Sen City Road Switcher which could do the trick.

Thumbs up

Well Old Blue learns something every day,,,,,

Downloaded and have to try this out, what a Novel idea for controlling Vehicle Traffic.

Thank you for information....

There are lots of ways to control road traffic, even without making road traffic into consists. I personally have filter lanes at junctions, varying speed limits, cars changing lanes on the motorway, the ability for vehicles to turn any direction at a junction. Takes a bit of planning to set up but once working it's beautiful