UP ac45cte

EJB

i cannot get this locomotive to even appear in the content manager. it did show the engine, ditchlights and horn. i have taken care of that but the locomotive still does not show up. any ideas as to how to fic this. oh i also download a fresh loco from my downloads on your site and still it will not show up.
thank you
ejb

I've had this problem a couple of times. I downloaded some of the freeware from the Trainzportal DLC site but when I went to test it in-game it wasn't there. This was for the KCS SD70MAC Grey Ghost, EMD SD70M Demo 2 and the EMD SD70ACe Demonstrator. It also did not give me a .cdp download in the "My Downloads" section.

Make sure you dont have anything open in the Open for Edit filter of content manager. if youve attempted to install something multiple times it may leave it open for edit and thus will not even show like its installed.

sorry for the delay. i checked the open for edit and don't have anything that is opened with the exception of the n3v numbers and other things i have no idea what they are. i did submit the horn, engine and ditchlights. still no engine. as i said i also redownloaded the engine from "my downloads" on your site and that didn't help.
on another note have you stopped working on the General electric AC 4400?
thank you for the help
ejb

We'll need to see some screenshots or something of your issue, the file for that is in fact good, just re-downloaded it myself here to install again and it installs perfectly.

Alot of things are still in progress at this time, the ac4400 included.

i haven't a clue how to send screen shots. and if i could what would you want screenshots of? i really don't need this loco since i really do not do much with UP. i add them to consists as i have seen back when i fuel locos from a tanker trailer. a long time ago. really getting old.

Back