SP SD45R doesn't come with the SPSF pack on your site!

DARTrider

Goofy Fictional RR Owner
Hello JR. I just bought your SPSF pack from your site. I bought it because I was hopping with excitement, ready to make a kodachrome SP GP40X and SPSF SD45R. Though, when I loaded it in, the SD45R was not present. I bought the pack on your site (jointedrail.com) and another user told me it came with the SD45R. I saw the one on the Trainz Portal, but since I had a CC subscription I decided to go with your version. Let me ask you something. Why produce a model for Auran's site, but not your own? I feel kind of ripped off by your site, and being ripped off is not a good thing. Can you please explain why this is the way it is? Thank you!

The SD45R in SPSF color scheme is bulit-in to TS19. So you must have it.

I've never had it. I can't find it anywhere, including on the content store tab and the premium content menu for Trainz. I don't know why I don't have it, so what gives?
Screenshot-34.png

I'm only a platinum edition holder, don't get why they'd create a model EXCLUSIVELY for a pack not even on their site. Seems like a bit of a waste.

I'm only a platinum edition holder, don't get why they'd create a model EXCLUSIVELY for a pack not even on their site. Seems like a bit of a waste.

Any JR content pack has exclusive stuff. As for not being on there site that pack is probably 10 years+ old. When JR redo there website not all the content makes it back unto there site.

Any JR content pack has exclusive stuff. As for not being on there site that pack is probably 10 years+ old. When JR redo there website not all the content makes it back unto there site.

Is that a technical reason or just JR removing older content that they don't see fit for the new version, like the UB SD40-2's?

I cant officially speak for JR. But from what I experience there is content that hasnt made it back on there site for whatever reason.

One of my favorite engines and packs isnt on the site anymore that I have. The fictional Harbor Lines pack and the original South Bay GP38-2:

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

They look pretty good not going to lie. The UB SD40-2 is a killer model and could've been used to make an SP version. I hope they're re-released as freeware.

Back