how to post image ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
First put your image on a hosting site and copy its direct link, then come to the Forum post and click the image icon and paste the link into the dialog box.

You can also use the Trainz gallery to host your screenshots, but I don’t know how. Someone else will tell us about that, I’m sure.

Oh, John, I beat you to it :p

Last edited:
Basically you put your image on a web site then provide a link. For screenshots you can link in N3V if you save it.

Cheerio John

Or another method that I use. I'll put it in steps.
1: Upload your image onto a hosting site such as postimages.org
2: Once it is successfully uploaded, copy the link of the image. The direct link is needed i.e. The one ending with the images file extension. For example "imagesite,com/images/exampleimage.png" here png is the file extension of the image.
3: Now in the forums to insert your image type out "" then paste your link
4: At the other end put "" into it. This tells to forum software to render the image since

Trainz will upload to the Gallery for you if you take the screenshot in Trainz (Select Upload to Gallery). Otherwise you can find the screenshots folder in Trainz and upload it manually to the Gallery. Once there, right-click and select Full View, right-click that and select copy link, then paste the link into the dialogue box. The advantage of the Gallery is that it doesn't expire or go away like other sites.

Or from the gallery instead of coping the link, copy the image and paste directly into the message, no link required that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back