CP Rail SD40-2 5865-5879 Series Issues

Have you sat there for a minute and try to let them load in? I have that issue in TANE, blurry textures and improper stuff. If i let it sit for a sec it will eventually load in, make sure you are under higher FPS when trying to load the textures in. (this may not be the solution)

It is not a matter of texture loading as there are multiple simultaneous issues (see my posts and screenshots) only occurring in Build 113886 and subsequent (otherwise N3V was able to repro).

That is a result of the Script Library skin changer not working so you're seeing the base low res textures. What RRMods Script Library version do you have installed?

Last edited:
As shown on the screenshot: <kuid2:338228:556:50> "RRMods Script Library V4.5" provided with BNSF SD40-2 H1 and BNSF SD40-2 H4 RCL whose descriptions say: "Please ensure you install the latest RRMods script/sound library installed after purchase". Note that the issue occurs in Build 113886 and above.

Last edited:
Good to know. I stopped using skin changer on assets since i released my CP AC4400CW last year. Ill be keeping an eye on this

Let's see what will happen in the next upcoming build! For now I am back to 113642 where everything works flawlessly.

Good news: everything is back to normal in Build 114400, using the same versions of dependencies!

Back