Tree Radiata (Auran) Broken in SP3?

Alikiwi

Apprentice Creator
<kuid2:523:19723621:1> Tree RadiataPine Library is faulty in SP3. I've managed to sort a heap of faulty assets when I transferred a route from SP1 to SP3, some of which I had to delete and re-download. One item, <kuid2:133671:30008:2> Hedge 04 spline I had to go back to version :1. However I've re-downloaded the radiata tree mesh twice and it remains faulty. Anyone else find this problem or have a cure?

No problem here with the radiata assets or library, not faulty at all in SP3. Mine were installed in August 2018 and have survived updates and service packs unscathed. Hedge04 spline was updated in Feb 2020 and also shows no faults.
Stating the actual faults you are seeing may help to diagnose the issue.
cheers
Graeme

Well another mystery. My latest of many DBR seems to have fixed it thankfully. Now I just have to sort out having a later version of that Hedge than exists on the DLS! I'll have to delete it and force it to use the previous version which should sort all that needs to be sorted for an updated Warwick to Wallangarra route that's been dragging on for months. Thanks.

Back